RE: Where is the TW job market the best today?

Subject: RE: Where is the TW job market the best today?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:35:33 -0400

Not sure, have not really checked out places to which I am not willing to
move. Boston still has Jobs, Connecticut does not--the insurance companies
and banks are dry, as is the defense industry. If you are moving to New
England, move to the Boston area (though there are certainly a lot fewer
opportunities than there were 3 months ago). NYC seems to still have jobs .
. ..

Somebody here said DC has jobs.

There are still jobs in Northern California and also Southern, San Diego
area, but fewer than before. Denver also boasts some jobs, but fewer
opportunities than before.

Don't really know about anywhere else.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com