RE: how much is a billion

Subject: RE: how much is a billion
From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:49:45 +1000

Hi y'all,

I hate to say it - but I think you always have to be more careful with the
Germans and the French ;-)

*Mon Dieu - it vill be Le Disney Europa or ve vill close it down, non!*

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
"and I managed not to mention the war, farmers blocking highways, Day of The
Jackal, or high cholesterol cooking"