HTML Transit -- Your Experience With

Subject: HTML Transit -- Your Experience With
From: "ARICIOGLU,EMMY (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <emmy_aricioglu -at- hp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:31:02 -0400

Hello Everyone,

We're researching a product called HTML Transit
(http://www.intranetsolutions.com/stellent3/groups/public/documents/translat
edpage/puba_p2000420.hcsp) to be used in combination with RoboHELP or other
doc tools as a means of single sourcing documentation for our software
product. We already understand the single sourcing process using the more
"famous" tools (Frame, WWP, Dreamweaver, Word, etc.).

I am very interested in reading about your experience using HTML Transit --
the newer version, not the older versions (which we also understand and have
used). I would be happy to share any information I receive. Please post to
me directly, since I receive the digest.

Emmy Aricioglu
Learning Products
Web Services Operation
Hewlett-Packard, Cupertino