A complete work of fiction

Subject: A complete work of fiction
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:06:35 -0400

Wally, that reminded me of an old cartoon that once appeared in the New
Yorker. As I recall, it showed a fellow handing a report to his boss and
saying something to the effect, "It is a complete work of fiction."

I once searched on the New Yorker cartoon database, but I couldn't find it.
If anyone has a digital copy, I would love to have it.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
www.optiosoftware.com
"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an
optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." ~ Harry Truman