RE: Intranet Search tools

Subject: RE: Intranet Search tools
From: "Kathy Jacobs" <jacobskl -at- jacobs -dot- coxatwork -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:20:50 -0700

Evan is looking for an Intranet search tool....

Have you looked into ATOMZ? URL is: http://www.atomz.com

They have both free and paid services. The free service is for sites of
less than 500 pages. I would guess that it can be used on an intranet,
but am not sure. I have used their free services and they are very
good. The support is great and the results and tracking stats are very
useful.

If you want to check out the kind of results you can get with the free
service, check out the "PowerPoint Search" link in the left hand column
of http://www.powerpointanswers.com

Kathryn Jacobs, BrainBench MVP MS PowerPoint (Get Certified at
http://www.brainbench.com)
Get PowerPoint answers at http://www.powerpointanswers.com
Cook anything outdoors with http://www.outdoorcook.com

Kathy is a trainer, writer, Girl Scout, parent, and whatever else there
is time for

Life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we
lived