RE: Shock and Condolences

Subject: RE: Shock and Condolences
From: "Tom Johnson" <johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:47:55 -0400

Before donating blood, may I suggest calling the American Red Cross or your
local blood donation center before you go. I've heard reports that they
currently have sufficient supply. What they are fearing is that they will
have an oversupply and not enough later on. They would prefer to have a more
regular distribution over the next few weeks (or longer). Blood cells have a
limited shelf life.

Thank you to all who have expressed their sympathy. I was thankful to hear
my cousin was not harmed while working at the Pentagon yesterday.

Has anyone heard from John Posada or Bobby Kennedy? These are two of the
list members that I can think of that work in NYC.

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
Elk Rapids Engineering/Star Cutter Company

231-264-5661 voice
231-264-5663 fax

Work johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com
Personal thomasj -at- freeway -dot- net