RE: You've Been Glurged (Sinclair and Include the world)

Subject: RE: You've Been Glurged (Sinclair and Include the world)
From: Philomena Hoopes <Phila -at- VIPS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:06:37 -0400

People, to hear Bush and Powell, we are heading rapidly into World War III.
I think there are more important things to discuss...we're OT to start with,
and this thread is going rapidly downhill.

People are hurting. Let them take and share whatever action is comforting.
If a candle and a red-white-blue outfit does it, who's to criticize? Any
trace of light, any good intention in this darkness is worthwhile. Arguing
over glurges and whatnot is about as constructive as debating the number of
cell phones crushed in the WTC collapse.

There are more important ways to spend our energy.
Thanks,
Phila
Philamena Hoopes
Vi PS the i-technology of healthcare
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
410-832-8330 ext 8845
Thanks,
Phila