MS Word page break macro

Subject: MS Word page break macro
From: Bevan Mccabe <BMccabe -at- ALTIO -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:18:17 +0100

Hi,

the following macro is handy for printed manuals. It will force a page break
before the paragraph the cursor is in. If there is already a page break, it
will toggle the property back so that no page break is made. I recommend
assigning it a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button.

Sub PageBreakToggle()
'
' PageBreakToggle Macro
' Macro recorded 19-Jun-01 by Bevan McCabe
' Toggle added 19-Sep-01
With Selection.ParagraphFormat
If .PageBreakBefore = True Then
.PageBreakBefore = False
Else
.PageBreakBefore = True
End If
End With
End Sub

I'm providing it "as is", use at your own risk, so don't ask me how to use
it. But, if anyone has any suggestions or modifications, feel free to email
me on the address below.

righto,
Bevan McCabe
Technical Author, Altio