RE: Hardest part of getting started?

Subject: RE: Hardest part of getting started?
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:53:08 -0400

Huh. I've had network access on day 1 every time... on my own machine, well,
that's another story. *g* ("No, really, we ordered it... delivery's just
been delayed 4-6 weeks due to [insert lame excuse here].")

FWIW, I've been VERY impressed with my current employer. On day 1 I had a
working phone, and 2 working machines (a laptop for primary use and a
desktop test machine). I even had access to product and SMEs from the moment
I was out of "orientation" that 1st morning...

Gotta love a company that's got its act together. The fact that they care
and respect us and our personal obligations is icing on the cake! :)

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.