RE: Converting Frame to Word

Subject: RE: Converting Frame to Word
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:35:11 -0400

My opinion is that you would need both FrameMaker and Word experience to
pull-off what you want to do. FrameMaker and Word do things in very
different ways and really target different audiences . . . getting them to
work on the same plane is difficult. RTF is the intermediate file type you
want, though. I recommend you go to the FrameMaker forum at
http://www.adobeforums.com, sign in, and checkout the FrameMaker FAQ.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com