RE: Date stamp in Word

Subject: RE: Date stamp in Word
From: Jason Logue <JLogue -at- eaglesoft -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:11:08 -0500

Thanks to everyone with the Date Stamp problem.

I believe I've got it figured out. Even though I've seen the date stamp
automatically updated (sans extra macros or anything like that) in other
Word files, I realized the problem in my document was that the date was not
updated until the document is printed or saved. Well, at least I have a
solution.

Thanks for your help,
Jason