RE: Doxygen

Subject: RE: Doxygen
From: "Gordon Graham" <gordon -at- gordonandgordon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:10:56 -0400

Hello Steve,

My partner Manny Gordon was quite happy with doxygen on all the projects
where he's used it. He's gone until Monday, but if you email him next week
he could answer any specific questions you might have about it at
manuel -at- gordonandgordon -dot- com

He also gave a presentation on doxygen at the STC Chicago conference in May.
You can download our slides from this link:

http://www.gordonandgordon.com/STCdownloads.html

All the best,
GG

Gordon Graham, partner