PDFs/PDFing/Techwriting was: Re[x+1]: Fuzzy images - Vent

Subject: PDFs/PDFing/Techwriting was: Re[x+1]: Fuzzy images - Vent
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:47:51 -0400

Another way to look at this is perhaps to network with writers in your area
who have a workflow with which they are happy. That is, pattern your
workflow and PDFing off a workflow that is successful already, why reinvent
the wheel?

This thread will certainly feature at an informal meeting a bunch of us are
having in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, tomorrow night--as an aside y'all are
welcome, ****contact me off-list**** as I will not respond about this
onlist. I will report back any insights I receive.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

<snip>