RE: polite responses only, please

Subject: RE: polite responses only, please
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:39:37 -0500

WHAT?!?!?!?!

My responses are supposed to be useful AND correct? Aw geez, I'm really
lucky if I give a response that is useful OR correct.

Okay , disregard my "reboot" instructions that tell you to reboot
everybody's server connection simply by unplugging the server(s) from the
wall. :-)

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 630.430.4162 - m
Datalogics inc. | 810.958.2937 - f

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously."
- Oscar Wilde