RE: Polite responses only, please

Subject: RE: Polite responses only, please
From: TDean -at- envirosys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:53:13 -0400

Well, yes, topics get hot, and people have opinions, and feel strongly
about them. I suppose when you know people well, then you can tell it "how
it is." Like around the dinner table with family, we eat heartily while we
throw debates around the table. People outside our circle would probably
think we are mean to each other, but we are all comfortable with our
opinions and how we get them across.

Tina Dean

=^.^=
*

david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
Sent by: To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
bounce-techwr-l-81152 -at- lists -dot- r cc:
aycomm.com Subject: RE: Polite responses only, please

10/10/2001 03:38 PM
Please respond to david.locke

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop. http://ieeepcs.org/2001