RoboHelp eating file icons (and then self-destructing)

Subject: RoboHelp eating file icons (and then self-destructing)
From: "Geneve Gil" <geneve -dot- gil -at- interwoven -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:14:29 -0500

Hi,

Are there any RoboHelp gurus out there? I have a question about a ridiculous
but pernicious thing. When I generate webhelp from the RoboHelp file I'm
working in, the file icons in the webhelp TOC don't appear. The book icons
(for directories) do, but wherever a file icon should be, there is a box
with a red X in it. If I right-click on the box and select "Show Picture",
all of the missing file icons in the TOC appear.

Is this what my readers will see when I generate my final webhelp version?
Any idea what's going on?

More seriously, I have had RoboHelp deconstructing on me this week. I've
rebuilt the module three times (creating a new project file and importing
the HTML files from the old broken version). What's been happening is that
all of a sudden, I can't open the RoboHelp .mpj file at all, and I get a
Windows virtual memory error. The machine has 256M of RAM and this
phenomenon occurs even when no other program is running, so I don't think
there's actually a dearth of memory. It's all very bizarre to me.

Thanks so so much,