RE: Creating a Documentation Kit (Long Response)

Subject: RE: Creating a Documentation Kit (Long Response)
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:32:25 +1000

I have different 'server' locations at each geo instance. Thus it only needs
to be reached from behind the local firewall.

Yes - part of publish would be to remove the text - but no user is going to
do that meaning that hundreds of documents will be carrying hundreds of
redundant, hidden pages.

I do just about anything to reduce template size - its so fulla macros and
autotexts that its uncomfortably large.

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!