Manual Evaluation

Subject: Manual Evaluation
From: Xiang Li <xli -at- redskytech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:50:13 -0500

My Dear Fellow Technical Writers:

I am asking all of you a BIG favor by spending a little bit of your time
evaluating a manual. The reason why I am asking this is that my
documentation has not been evaluated by a technical communication pro and I
would like to hear some comments like how you like the manual as a whole,
are the instructions clear? Do you think the manual will aid user to
perform their tasks, any suggestions to improvement, the good things you
want to see to stay, the bad things you want to disappear, and etc. As this
list does not allow attachments, if you would like to evaluate the manual,
please send your message directly to me and I will send the file to you.

Thanks.

Xiang Li

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp