RE: XMP (was RE: TECHWR-L: XML & the future of tech writing)

Subject: RE: XMP (was RE: TECHWR-L: XML & the future of tech writing)
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:21:14 +1100

Absolutedly. My main point is that this stuff is evolving just now. In a few
years, crossed fingers, we might find this as an excellent cross-platform
intermediate documentation swap file format. Right now the emphasis is more
on photo qualities than text / styling qualities aka Photoshop etc.

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!