Re: Embedded help with WebWorks

Subject: Re: Embedded help with WebWorks
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:51:03 -0800 (PST)

> WebWorks can create help in many different formats,
> but my choices have been
> narrowed to XML+CSS, XML+XSL, and WebWorks Help.
> The help will be embedded in
> applications written in Java.

If the application is java then why not use java help?
Though the XML solutions you mention would also work
nicely, if the application is not a pure java
application. I think WebWorks Help might be the dog of
your particular choices (I could be wrong), which is a
pity as WebWorks Help 3 is quite a nice help format.

I suggest you ask the WebWorks Publisher Users mailing
list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp-users. All
the WWP experts are there (though a few are here as well).

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr