RE: Tech Writing Curriculum

Subject: RE: Tech Writing Curriculum
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:44:42 -0600

This is the best system I've seen. I've been in classes where two class periods were used as an introduction to FrameMaker and then we were left on our own to continue or not.

As an undergrad at another school, I only encountered one professor who ever mentioned Frame or RoboHelp. Now that she has left, they are probably turning out graduates who have never even heard of those applications.