RE: Tech Writing Curriculum

Subject: RE: Tech Writing Curriculum
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 06:13:53 -0800 (PST)

I don't argue they shouldn't be taught, I just think
they shouldn't be the primary focus of ANY class.
Rather, have the students use VARIOUS tools to do
their assignments. This way they focus on the
assignment more than the tool, but also learn some
hands-on skills with various tools.

http://personals.yahoo.com