Re: merging pdf's

Subject: Re: merging pdf's
From: Bill Burns <wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:45:41 -0700

Hi, Jeremiah.

I have six Word documents that I would like to convert to .pdf. Easy enough.
But I would like to then combine those six .pdf's into one .pdf. Is that
possible? If so, please do tell. If not, I'd love to hear other
alternatives. I checked the archives and came up empty.

Check the menus. You should find an option to insert pages. Start at the location where you want to add pages, then insert each file in sequence.

Bill Burns
Burns Technical Communications
208-336-0861
wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr