How to link PDF files to the HTML help file?

Subject: How to link PDF files to the HTML help file?
From: Mandar Atmasidha <matmasidha -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:58:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I have created HTML help using WebHelp of RoboHelp
9.2. I have also some documents in .pdf format. I want
to give hyperlink to the pdf files from some of the
topics. Can someone please tell me that can we have
hyperlink to pdf files? I have tried by using
hyperlink feature of RoboHelp, but the help does not
open the .pdf files. Please let me know how have
hypelink to the pdf files.

Looking forward to the reply.

Regards,
Mandar