RE: When document writing does not have or follow guidelines...

Subject: RE: When document writing does not have or follow guidelines...
From: "Williams, Leslie" <leslie -dot- williams -at- TransCore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:32:48 -0800

WIN NT, WORD 2000 (& 97), FRAME 6, ACROBAT 5

With regard to MS Word styles, I heard about a program called Stylizer from
http://www.levitjames.com/Stylizer.html that will Format, Fix Up and
Intelligently Apply Styles to Word Documents. From what I gather it mostly
deals with Wordperfect to Word conversions. Anyway, what I am looking for
is:

Any *other* program that fixes styles, formats and applies styles to Word
documents?

What have you used or heard about?

Thank you,

Leslie Williams
Technical Word Processor
TransCore
9480 Carroll Park Drive
San Diego, CA. 92121
(858) 826-4732 voice
(858) 826-4324 fax
leslie -dot- williams -at- transcore -dot- com