Word, PDFs, and hyperlinks

Subject: Word, PDFs, and hyperlinks
From: molly -dot- hovorka -at- audiobase -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 9:46:48

I'm sure this has been covered, but I have been away for a while. I am
using Word and need to convert to PDF. Is there a plug-in that will keep my
cross-references in the resulting PDF, or do I still have to do this
manually? I would like my readers to be able to click cross-references and
be taken to the correct location, but I do not have the time to go through
my manuals and manually create links within Acrobat. Does such a tool
exist to automate this?

Thanks,

Molly A. Hovorka
Technical Writer
AudioBase, Inc.
http://www.audiobase.com
molly -dot- hovorka -at- audiobase -dot- com