RE: Single Sourcing

Subject: RE: Single Sourcing
From: "Gretchen Wilcox" <gwilcox -at- author-it -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:02:40 +1300

Hi Diane,

We noticed your message and wanted to add our 2 cents worth ;-)
Obviously we are biased but we think AuthorIT has single sourcing
covered! Having said that there is no such thing as a perfect tool.
Everyone has their favourite tool (for a variety of reasons) but what
suits one person may not suit another.

We invite you to evaluate AuthorIT http://www.author-it.com/about.mv as
well as the other tools that will be recommended to you.

If you would like more information about AuthorIT please contact
info -at- author-it -dot- com -dot-

Regards

Gretchen Wilcox
AuthorIT Support