RE: Single Sourcing

Subject: RE: Single Sourcing
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:07:40 -0800 (PST)

Nice advertisement. But like I said, the tool choice
cannot be made until you have a firm grasp on HOW you
want to tackle it, the TIME involved in ramping up on
the process and the tool, the tools currently used,
and what state the documentation currently is in.

--- Gretchen Wilcox <gwilcox -at- author-it -dot- com> wrote:
> We noticed your message and wanted to add our 2
> cents worth ;-)
> Obviously we are biased but we think AuthorIT has
> single sourcing
> covered! Having said that there is no such thing as
> a perfect tool.
> Everyone has their favourite tool (for a variety of
> reasons) but what
> suits one person may not suit another.
>
> We invite you to evaluate AuthorIT
> http://www.author-it.com/about.mv as
> well as the other tools that will be recommended to
> you.
>
> If you would like more information about AuthorIT
> please contact
> info -at- author-it -dot- com -dot-

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our alomst 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr