My new job as a TW

Subject: My new job as a TW
From: ITDocumentation -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:22:18 EST

For the last three years I have been a recruiter. Yesterday I accepted my
first job as a technical writer. This is a very positive change for me.

I would like to thank those of you on the list who have offered advice
(either directly or indirectly) on becoming a technical writer.

I would also like to say thanks in advance for future advice, as I am sure I
will be able to use it as I learn my new occupation.

Robert