thanks

Subject: thanks
From: "Dishaa Ganapathy" <ualb -at- rediffmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 27 Dec 2001 05:03:34 -0000

Hi Guys,

I just want to thank you all! It was great getting all these responses! Believe it or not, i was trying to get hold of one or two tech writers to talk to me, but i really wasn't happy talking to them. Steve, Milan, Karthik, Cronin, Megan, Foster, Bruce, Usha ( i did go thru twin-india.com), thanks! I agree with steve that you ought to like/love what u are doing or else the burn out happens fast and frustration sets in! But as others suggested if you wnat money and you are in it for that..nothing wrong as well..depends on your values, i suppose! As for me i am very frankly going for it becoz of the money and also i have an inclination for things technical.. even that maybe becoz after years of doign archeology and people around you asking, "oh! well, what do u do with THAT!" i feel being in the world of cutting-edge of technology makes me feel important!

Anyway any more questions, i'll post them and hopefully you guys will be able to help me out!

Regards
G. Dishaa

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr