Test Scripts/ Test Specifications

Subject: Test Scripts/ Test Specifications
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:48:31 +0000

Recently, I landed a project doing some test scripts/ test specifications for a piece of software.

For the first part of the project, I will be working with a set of incomplete test specifications prepared by others, and will need to ensure they meet client requirements.

Has anybody in this list serve done similar projects? And do you have any suggestions, tips, or warnings? What things worked well. What things would you do differently. What problems could be avoided and what would you do to avoid them?

Thanks,

--
John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr