telecommuting research for proposal

Subject: telecommuting research for proposal
From: Jennifer Brady <bradyjm1217 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:04:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello-

I think I have a pretty good shot at getting my
employer to let me telecommute, at least a few days a
week, even though it is not at all common here. I'm
trying to put together a proposal, and have found
guideline information online, points to be sure you
cover, but am looking also for research I can quote or
point my supervisor to (particularly from the
company's perspective, i.e. how allowing employees to
telecommute improves the bottom line, etc). If you
could pass along any good telecommuting research or
guideline resources, I'd be much obliged. Off-line, if
this request is too off topic! Thanks!

-Jennifer Brady (bradyjm1217 -at- yahoo -dot- com)

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr