Business cards (was RE: A brief intro and a question)

Subject: Business cards (was RE: A brief intro and a question)
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:58:06 -0500

At 11:48 AM -0500 1/10/02, Kat Nagel wrote:

Okay, consider me sold on the concept of printing up business cards. My question now is, would it make any sense to include the technologies I'm good with as part of that information? Programming languages? Should I save that for the resume?

Thanks to all list members for helping me stay motivated, by the way. :-) I loathe job hunting, but sitting around loathing it's not going to get me back to work any faster.

Kat Nagel,
who got a call this morning from a lumberyard owner who needs his web site updated. He got my card from his next-door neighbor who was exhibiting promotional doodads at a trade show last October. I was staffing the next booth, sitting in for a friend who came down with the flu. We exchanged cards and chatted about our work. I passed *his* card on to a local non-profit organization that needed small Christmas gifts for their volunteers. What goes around, comes around.

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr