RE: Paragraph spacing in Word

Subject: RE: Paragraph spacing in Word
From: "Rob Writer" <piercedroo -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:25:58 -0600

I also avoid having 2 headings together. If there is no need for text
between 2 headings, I seriously look at whether the highest heading is
required.

Like Barb, I also prefer to avoid the aesthetically unpleasing convention of two Heading styles without text between them.

I found that, at the least, I can add a snippet of text below the first Heading, which previews what the following sections contain. For instance, if I have the following headings:
<H1>Installation Requirements
<H2>Hardware Requirements
<text>
<H2>Software Requirements
<text>

I can add the following text below <H1>: ?The following sections describe the hardware and software requirements for installing Product ABC. Failure to meet the described requirements will result in the spontaneous combustion of your local hardware environment, and could potentially nullify any product warranties?implied or stated.?

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr