RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:35:50 -0800

Oh this one's easy, at last. I'm doing policies and procedures and some
training-related materials, all for internal use. Not as exciting as
software development, but hey... it's words in a row.

Maggie Secara

IndyMac Bank.... Raise Your Expectations!

Maggie Secara
B2B Policy & Procedures Writer
Phone: (626) 535-7987
Maggie -dot- Secara -at- IndyMacBank -dot- com

Web site: www.indymacbank.com

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr