RE: Lingua Franca Today

Subject: RE: Lingua Franca Today
From: kelley <kwalker2 -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:18:20 -0500

At 11:40 AM 1/15/02 -0800, John Posada wrote:

> i don't think that was an inappropriate question to ask.

The only thing we probably do more often than write original stuff is
to edit stuff from associates. If you post content in this forum that
you are using in a document, it WILL get commented on, whether you
like it or not. That's why the rule is in place (and harshly
enforced) to not edit the content of the list's email posts.

You posted some content that you were going to use in a document. To
us, because we are technical writers, it is must be technical
content. Most people on this list would twitch for days if they
couldn't attempt to make that technical content better and Lingua
Franca is not good technical content.

right. i shouldn't have provided so much background information and just asked my question--which is what i said in my either/or opening when i acknowledged being at fault for the confusion as to what i was asking!

thanks for the echo!

kelley

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr