Sniveling for Dollars

Subject: Sniveling for Dollars
From: "Charles Incharge" <writerhero_02 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:49:11 -0600

Well, I second thought, maybe I am a sniveling little dillweed.

I have asked for SQL and Oracle training and been flatly refused. The .net thing was publicly announced that certain people won't attend.

What I say? Screw them. I want my f*cking MTV. Money for nothing, chicks for free (metaphorically speaking).

I will get training. Provide or not, I will get it. By hook or by freaking crook. I will learn all I want to learn. Feed me Seymour. I am writer hear me roar you sumbitch...

I'm getting another cup of coffee before this lingua franca thing makes my head explode. (Who else could give a rip? I am taking an informal poll.)Give it a rest Kel. I was young and idealistic once too. Then I snapped out of it.

Attention ForeHelp and Doc-to-Help Users! Upgrade your existing product to RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr