RE: Question about dressing for job interviews

Subject: RE: Question about dressing for job interviews
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:01:03 -0700

re: ... a splash of Brut 33 aftershave ...

This (seriously) would make me physically ill, and your interview score
could be "he makes me sick!" How you look would be secondary for sure.

A subscriber here: http://www.ciin.org/

PS: Using Outlook 98, I clicked Format-Plain Text before clicking Send.

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr