RE: Reality check

Subject: RE: Reality check
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:59:17 -0800

You are the professional. Right?

Do lawyers let their clients demand that they be tried and found not
guilty in 4 weeks?

Do architects let their clients tell them to produce a full set of
custom home plans in 4 weeks?

Provide your prospect an estimate that allows your staff to do the job
in a professional manner without overtime and stick to it. If that is
unsatisfactory, let them go else where. They aren't worth the headaches
because this sounds like another Client From Hell.

My curmudgeonly two cents.

John Gilger
Senior Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.