I like mine better, but I don't know why.

Subject: I like mine better, but I don't know why.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:49:48 -0800 (PST)

I'm going back and forth with an analyst on something. I have the
following paragraph:

-------
This new process delivers the following benefits to the business:
- Improve adherence to corporate discount policies, increase sales
efficiencies, improve margins, automate and expedite a
standardized Discount Approval process.
- Automate workflow of schedule of authorization table lookup to:
- Confirm Level of authorization
- etc.....
-------

She keeps adding an S at the end of many of the words, such as
Improves, increases, improves, expidites, Automates, Confirms, etc..

I think it reads better without the S and I'd like to offer a
gramatical rule to justify my position.

Therefore...am I right, wrong, or neither, and if right or wrong, is
there a rule under which this falls?

Thanks

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer