Re: FW: Two Monitors

Subject: Re: FW: Two Monitors
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:54:37 -0800 (PST)

> - As you mentioned, app you're documenting in one monitor, writing
> app in
> the other (As an aside, I found that Hypersnap only captures on the
> "primary" monitor)

FWIW, Snagit allows a region capture on either mnonitor. IN fact, in
Region capture, I can start on the left monitor and drag it to the
right monitor and capture the display from both monitors in the same
image. Pretty cool. It only has problem with the Active Window setting.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/