RE: Word 2000 SNAFU?

Subject: RE: Word 2000 SNAFU?
From: "Newman, Sarah H" <snewman -at- bechtel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:46:48 -0600

Actually, I've seen just the opposite problem -- using path names with
spaces in them seems to break links (only sometimes in Word). I've seem the
problem particularly when using RD fields to create a TOC. My workaround is
to replace the spaces with underscores, and then it works (and on new
projects, use underscores).

Sarah Newman
BECHTEL CORPORATION
Information Systems and Technology