RE: sign of the times

Subject: RE: sign of the times
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:25:18 -0800

Oh my. I am so grateful to have known someone whose current tech writer
was leaving and could I please take over right away? I was only out of
work a month. It's short-term, but they did extend me another five
weeks.) Network, network.

There's only been one new job posted on the STC Rocky Mountain site in
the last month, and one for Colorado on the national STC board. Nothing
on Monster. I'm curious to know how many resumes the one posted
yesterday received.

Good luck to your friend!

Lisa