RE: Word 97 - Visio 5 Problems

Subject: RE: Word 97 - Visio 5 Problems
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:31:45 -0800

Mark,
I always had problems taking Visio diagrams straight into Word. I
recommend saving as WMF and inserting the graphic in Word. Yes, you lose
the dynamic updates, but you avoid the problem you are currently having,
and you can resize at will without losing quality. Plus you can retain a
transparent background (if you designed it that way), so you can easily
insert in PowerPoint presentations.

Lisa