Re: Great customer reaction

Subject: Re: Great customer reaction
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:20:35 -0700

I agree - congrats on the recognition you just received!

What's odd is that their remark might actually OFFEND some other tech
writers, based on what I've seen in very recent posts. Strange.

Ours is largely a thankless job, and I think there are few things as
satisifying as a well-intentioned acknowledgment of a job well done. They
may not always know how to say it, but I'll accept their kudos in any
form. Keep up the great work!

- Keith Cronin

A friend will help you move.....
A really good friend will help you move a body.