Re: Applying On-Line

Subject: Re: Applying On-Line
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:19:27 -0800

Takes 3 seconds to select Heading 1 or Normal. Takes 3 minutes to make a
style that indents.

Takes half an hour of fiddling to hard return, space, space, space, space,
space, space, space, space, space, text, hard return, space, space, space,
space, space, etc to get an paragraph that indents. Then you add a phrase to
the paragraph. Crap. Delete hard return, space, space, space, space, space,
hard return, space, space, space, etc.

Takes about 20 seconds to open that Word or WP resume, click in it, and then
press the Down arrow while looking at the Style list. No changes in Style
names, no styles applied, assuming the text is not all formatted the same.
Close Delete. Time lost for me, about 2 minutes.

Not nit picking. Looking at the first piece of marketing material about you
that you thought I would be impressed with.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org