RE: insomnia, word styles and an overwhelming number of replies

Subject: RE: insomnia, word styles and an overwhelming number of replies
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:34:23 -0700

I read it on the Web, using the handy-dandy interface they've set up that
A) groups posts heirarchically under topic headings, and B) allows for
easy posting and responses, without having to convince your e-mail program
to write in plain text.

I can quickly skim topics to see if there's anything that interests me,
without having to weed through the digest, which merely lists the posts

The only downside is the lack of spell-check on the Web, so I don't know
if I spelled heirarchically or chronologically correctly. :)

- Keith Cronin

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content.