CorelDRAW freaking out on me...

Subject: CorelDRAW freaking out on me...
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:56:19 +1100

I'm at my wits end here. I have to use CorelDRAW extensively to create high
graphics content quick reference guides for our products.

The problem is, CorelDRAW is highly unstable on my machine, crashing after
only a short time. Mostly I remember to save every five minutes, but
sometimes it catches me out. Having to reopen Corel every few edits is
driving me nuts! Has anyone else had this problem? I realise that the most
obvious answer is something to do with my, though it is fairly up to date
and has plenty of RAM (512M). I'm running version 10.41 on Win2000.

Might try an uninstall and reinstall next, unless someone can offer some
advice.

cheers,

Rob Partridge