SKY Indexing

Subject: SKY Indexing
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:49:21 -0700

I am interested in buying the SKY Indexer Pro Edition. I understand that
Word merely outputs a concordance file, and SKY is much much better at
producing an actual index, but does SKY have the ability to automatically
generate page numbers for phrases and key terms, or are ALL pages MANUALLY
input.

I also understand that REAL, QUALITY, indexes are put together by manually
marking the page numbers, but that is not always possible or necessary for
us at this point.

Can SKY generate page numbers for entries automatically?

JR