RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel

Subject: RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:36:16 -0500

CB Casper wrote "Another place to
consider aggravation is non-work activities. Think
about what you do OTHER than write that can contribute
or prevent you from healing."

This is SO true. What got me was holding a very heavy toddler on my hip all the
time with my right arm (in addition to heavy typing). What cured me? Six
months in a wrist brace and a stroller.

_________________________________
Kim McCarter
Information Design & Development
Harris Corporation, Network Support Division
(321) 724-3497
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

*****Confidentiality Notice*****
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.

www.ehelp.com/techwr